I'm sorry I no longer update this site, for a newer update please visit ChakHelp-Ipa.blogspot.com, Thank you!

21 Jun 2011

Ninja Saga for Idevice Weapon Hack/Cheat

Ninja Saga IPA: Weapon Hack (Damage and price)

*I do not recommended Hacking but for those Strong wanna be out there, this is for you. Hack at your own risk*
AGAIN all I'm doing is sharing, I'm just sharing a knowledge that I have found when I was messing around in Ifile

Alright, I'm gonna show you how to Hack Ninja Saga IPA Game.
Ninja Saga for IDevices are available in Itunes for Free. :D

What you need : 1) Jail-broken IDevice
2) IFile on your Device
3) NinJa Saga (Idevice version)


Follow the steps carefully

Step one: Open Ifile
Step two: Go into /var/mobile/applications/Ninja Saga/
Step three: Once in /Ninja Saga go into 'Ninja Saga.app' folder follow by 'Data'

For the Weapon Hack:

scroll down to 'weapons' enter the file



I'm just gonna show you one of the weapon which i would be Hacking
'Wolf Claw'
That weapon requires you to be lvl 20 and it costs 15000
You can change the value for any weapon files
The Data kept for 'Wolf Claw' is in WPN3005.plist.
Open the file by pressing in the middle of WPN3005.plist



Open the file using 'Text Viewer'



Once in side, scroll down a little. You will find many values

Now what I'm gonna change is the Damage value, level requirement value and the gold value.
You can change any other values you like too



into this



Now remember to SAVE the changes


Press the home button, now enter Ninja Saga


Once in Game, go to 'SHOP'>'Buy'>'Weapons tab'
Find the Weapon that you have changed it values for buy and equip it







AND YOUR ALL DONE!! ENJOY!! :]
For you can even change Mission rewards, and Token cost of weapon to 0

Hope that I have helped you :]

Have a nice day people
Thanks to the 'Ninja Saga' developers for the nice game
Support the Ninja Saga buy buying their Tokens if you really like their game

:] Have a nice day!
-Chaker

No comments:

Post a Comment