I'm sorry I no longer update this site, for a newer update please visit ChakHelp-Ipa.blogspot.com, Thank you!

13 Jul 2011

Happy Theme Park- Bucks and Badges Hack


Happy Theme Park- Bucks/Badges Hack

Now, what do I mean by Bucks/ Badges Hack
1) I have Hacked the Quests Rewards to obtaining 5000Bucks and 100 silver and gold Badges
2) Trash reward hack- Get thousands of coins for collecting trash :O

What you need: 
  1.  At least finish the tutorial of the Game before installing the hack files
  2. Downloaded Hacked file (Happy Theme Park DLC,download below)
  3. Softwares such as I-Funbox (To browse and replace files using Computer, If you dun have it Google I-Funbox, its a free-ware)

 Happy Theme Park Hack Files Download: Wupload
IF the file above doesn't work try this: Mediafire<Only altered file  <I Recommend downloading this one

Steps:

1)Connect your Device to computer, and open I-Funbox
2)Go into folder 'Raw system Files>var>mobile>Applications>Theme Park.app
3)Drag and replace the files in 'Theme Park.app' by from 'Theme Park Hack-mywayofwork.blogspot.com' which you have just downloaded


4)If you do not like what I changed for any of the Hack you can change them to your taste
The Files that you want to change are -Challenges. and trashesSetting find them in 'Theme Park.app'

5)Enter and play Happy Theme Park and your Done!!

Look at the Money I got just by Collecting trash XD

Heres the Quest rewards

 Gold Badge also increased



Thats all :] Have fun with the Hack and Have a nice day!



No comments:

Post a Comment