I'm sorry I no longer update this site, for a newer update please visit ChakHelp-Ipa.blogspot.com, Thank you!

6 Jul 2011

Zenonia 3 Hack!! (DLC)-Removed Updated New Hack

Normal users are not allowed to add the repo or repo might have been removed
Im Sorry :/


Anyhow I found a patcher for you :]
The topic nor the site belongs to me(Xsellize)
Credit goes to whom ever made/written the topic!
Which is Blizzard

Go into this site  http://xsellize.com/topic/134201-zenonia-3-hack/page__view__findpost__p__593878


Download the Patcher, follow the author's instructions and walla! Your done!!
His one of the best hackers out there so, I think it will work flawlessly!

And also welcome to the Hacking Community! Have Fun there and thank you for reading my blog!! :]







No comments:

Post a Comment