I'm sorry I no longer update this site, for a newer update please visit ChakHelp-Ipa.blogspot.com, Thank you!

10 Aug 2011

Stylish Sprint SP Hack

This is a very simple hack
You can either use I-File to change the SP value or you can also change it using your computer
Im going to show you how to change the value of SP using a PC

Here what you gonna need:

1) What you need is I-FunBox or any other transfer softwares
2)'Status.state' file from Stylish Sprint App you can find it in /var/mobile/Application/71XXX-XXX-XXX....(Stylish Sprint)/Documents

Steps:

1)Transfer 'Status.state' file using I-Funbox from 'Stylish Sprint/Documents' to your computer

2)Open 'Status.state' file using Text/Wordpad or any other word editor

3)You will see something this "<Status>   <SP Value="600" />    <.."

4)Now change the SP value to what ever you like, save the file
   Example: "<Status>  <SP Value="9999999" />"

  5)Now transfer back the file to  /var/mobile/Application/71XXX-XXX-XXX....(Stylish Sprint)/Documents (using I-Funbox)

And your done!! :] Enjoy!!


Thanks for reading my post! :]

1 comment: