I'm sorry I no longer update this site, for a newer update please visit ChakHelp-Ipa.blogspot.com, Thank you!

10 Aug 2011

Virtual Villagers 5 Tech Point Hack [Hex]


Heellllooo people ! ^^
I'm going to show you how to Hack the newly released game Virtual Villagers 5 which is for IPOD Touch/IPhone/IPAD

All I have to say is
Hack it sensibly as it might bring down your gaming experience
and just follow my guidance 

If your new to Hex editing download Hex workshop and I-Funbox HERE


What you need:
1)Hex editor
2)SSH program or simple file transfer software (such as I-Funbox)
3)*Virtual Villagers - New Believers1.ldw* file which is found in /var/mobiles/application/9A3EXX-XXX(V.Villagers 5)/Documents
4) At least selected the 5 characters and remember the amount of Tech Points you previously have

Steps

1)Transfer *Virtual Villagers - New Believers1.ldw* from your device to desktop

2)Open it using Hex editor---this is what you will get

3)Next, hit 'Ctrl+F' and change the criteria 'TYPE' to 32 Bit Unsigned Long. The type in the value of tech point you previously have ->follow by OK


4)Now what you will get is a highlighted area. What you want to do now is to change it's value to your desired value. What you HAVE to do is to know what to replace into the highlighted area. To know this hit 'Ctrl+F' type in your desired value, note down the Hex value and EXIT the 'FIND' function.


5)Now just simply replace your desired Hax value with the highlighted area value and save it. Exit Hex editor


6)Now replace the original file which is in /var/mobiles/application/9A3EXX-XXX(V.Villagers 5)/Documents
with your new and improved *Virtual Villagers - New Believers1.ldw*

7)Lastly, play your game!


Have Fun!! :]
Not clear?Leave a question in the comment, other than that have a nice day! 



9 comments:

  1. I had a free version with limited people, can u tell me how to hex hack people limit and also energy limit? My email is bulletyap@hotmail.com. Btw nice hex withntech points, it is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! BTW can you make me a food hacking hex edit as well? I can't find it anywhere :S. My villagers are starving eventhough i have the noni berries in mine. my email is planet.henry5@gmail.com. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Does it goes the same for food? If so what type do you find use to find food value?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I couldn't find the food value D:

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cant get it to work its impossible

    ReplyDelete
  6. help! i cant get it to work..please help me. my email is lyn.drake@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. How to hack the energy and energy limit? Email me please. jackyloudecastro@gmail.com. Thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. help email me bamafootballlife@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete